Saturday, May 16, 2009

Did You know ????



Did You know what absence google is so picky about where you can advertise your sites

Adsence suspends your account so fast once they owe you money I had never broken the contract my advertise of my web site was strictly advertised through search engine submissions. So each visit to my web site was arrived at through search. Adsence suspended my account .due to suspicious click activity .
I would not refer any Google Adsence to any one yes I know every one is earning from it but they suspend your account . What I recommend is a much better advertising publishing site. It pays on time and lets you advertise your site almost any where on the net. With BidVertiser Earn more by directing users to signup with BidVertiser. `and the pay is so much higher then adsence was. they pay by check or paypal .


With BidVertiser Earn more by directing users to signup with BidVertiser.
Place a Referral button on your site and you will start to earn money when a user clicks on your button and signs as an advertiser or a publisher:
When a user signs as an advertiser and first spends $10, we'll credit your account with $5. When that same advertiser spends $50, you will be credited with an additional $20.
When a user signs as a publisher and first earns $10, we'll credit your account with $10. When that same publisher earns $50, you will be credited with an additional $40.
Your earnings are tracked in your control panel, including clicks, sign-ups and conversions. Your earnings from referrals will be included with your BidVertiser earnings in the monthly payment cycle. join free click here



Advertise across thousands of websites on a pay per click basis
1. Browse our categorized directory of websites2. Select the appropriate ones for your business3. Set your desired geographic targeting4. Set your pay per click bids5. Your ads are up and running!






Commissions EVERY TIME Someone Uses Your Search Engine to Get Results! Build a Residual Income Stream From GDI Using the Search Engine's Own Referral Program!
FREE Advertising of Your Search Engine in Google and Yahoo So You Can Start PROFITING! GUARANTEED Proof Board:

Referral program Lunar pages free to join sign up here The Lunarpages Affiliate Program works as a referral service, where we reward you with $65, just for spreading the good word about Lunar pages Web Hosting and referring your friends, family, clients, coworkers, in fact absolutely anyone to our hosting plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am now earning $28.00 a day off this same $2.00 .I receive payout when my upgrades expire automatically .so before I surf on the day of being paid I upgrade with half of the pay out from magic surf. So you can see I am making good money with only my first $2.00 .Join free buy a upgrade and build your surf cash keep half invest the other half back into it .I now have 80 upgrades running weekly.

MY MAGICK SURF 2.00 UPGRADES
http://www.magicsurfs.com/?ref=626